In today's hyperconnected world and very competitive business environment, it is important for a business to reach its target audience online to convey the core message, products, or latest promotions.
This is where Search Engine Optimization (SEO) comes in to play. If done properly, and the right marketing strategies in place, SEO can help you r businesss get on the front page of Google's search.
Typlically, the first page of Google gets 95% of all web traffic and the other 5% of users actually visit the second page. Let's make it so that your business lands on the first page only.
Congratulations! Your website has launched successfully. Now let's discuss SEO. Think of your website as the body of a beautiful Rolls Royce Phantom. The car looks great, but it won't be any good without its engine. The MEB Creativ SEO starter package serves as the engine that will be a strong introduction to the world of Search Engine Optimization. This one time fee will help in the persuit of gathering new leads and generating real profit. Take advantage of our experience and expertise to truly start your website off on the right foot.
The starter package include: Keyword Search, Install Google Analytics, Create XML Sitemap, Add Alt Tags, Create page title and description, Add location to Google Maps- Submission to 1500 search engine- Add business to 3 local directories, 303 Re-direct, Install all- in - one SEO plugin, Rename page URL, Social share buttons
Requires 3 month prepayment
The basic package will include: Website audit, Keyword search, Custom SEO strategy, On page SEO, Off page SEO, Submission to search engines,Link building, Monthly reporting, PageSpeed Insight Report
Here are some of our most frequently answered Search Engine Optmization questions.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. What does search engine optimization entail? Basically, SEO is focused on getting website traffic and high search results organically without paying for web traffic through pay per click ads. Within SEO, a few proven strategies consist of developing website content around keywords related to your industry to maintaining a strong presence across multiple social media platforms.
In order to answer this question, the team would need to learn more about your business. Where most compaigns fail (possibly yours in the past too), is they under estimate the amount of work it required to get great results and a good ROI. The understanding that time and patience needed, is part of getting great results. With that said, our SEO packages range from $900 - $5,000 per month with no contract.
Depending on where you are today, previous SEO work done, and what the competition levels are. Most websites that are on page 2 of Google's search results can be brought to the first page within 3-4 months. However, for brand new websites, this can take approximately 6 months to get good ranking on competitive keywords. During that time, your leads and traffic will increase gradually and regularly, but the biggest win will be when you hit the first top half of page one on Google search.
A great SEO strategy is like body builder at the gym. Working out for 12 months straight will get you great results and keep you in shape. Even if you were to stop for 3 months, you are still going to be in good shape. However, over time your results will drop off and then you would have to start over again. The same is true for SEO. We try to give permanent and long term results, however, your competition may work and outrank you. Once that happens, give us a call and we will guide you on the next steps to make the right corrections.
There are no contracts. If any company tells you that they have to lock you into a contract, then they are simply not confident in their abilities to deliver quality, effective work, that will keep you happy with the results on a monthly basis.
We understand that you will be busy running your business, so let us worry about your SEO. 1. Give us a call to schedule your free consultation. 2. We will have a quick chat(over the phone or through video conference due to COVID-19) to discuss your SEO investment and you will recieve a quick questionaire that will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Once we have that, then the team will work on building out a winning strategy and begin the implementation, giving you peace of mind and getting back to running your business
It is important to know that NO ONE CAN GUARANTEE YOU TO RANK #1 ON GOOGLE. While many companies may claim that they can guarantee a number-one ranking, it is ultimately up to Google to make that decision. No company has that unique and special relationship with Google. Our guarantee is that we will work hard to ensure to you the best results possible and help your company grow online.